The Hong Kong Tourism Board (HKTB) has launched 4th round of “Spend-to-Redeem Staycation” programme. Eligible members of the public can make a staycation booking starting from 29 November 2022 to 28 February 2023. We offer limited-time special packages as below:
- Best Flexible Rate
- Advance Saver
- Ocean Park Package
- Club@28 Tea Set Deluxe Staycation
- Celebration Package
1. All booking requests are only available for advanced booking via firstname.lastname@example.org. Other booking methods will not be accepted. Please quote ‘HKstay’ in your email and provide the following while sending your booking request to the hotel:
• A copy of your machine-printed receipt(s) from physical retailers and/or dining outlets in Hong Kong during the programme spending period (up to 2 receipts with a minimum value of HK$800). Receipt(s) can only be used once.
2. Hotel will reply within 48 hours upon receiving your application.
3. Eligibility is subject to final hotel confirmation by email.
Terms & Conditions
- All booking requests are only available for advanced booking via email@example.com
- The maximum number of nights of each booking is 2 nights
- Hotel will charge the credit card once booking is confirmed
- All bookings under promotion code "HKStay" cannot be cancelled after confirmation
- Name change to 3rd person is not allowed
- Please present the original verified purchase receipt(s) upon check-in. Otherwise, you may be charged the original price
- Crowne Plaza Hong Kong Causeway Bay reserves the right of final decision in case of any dispute